CLHA is seeing a person to control the dues management position for the HOA. The following qualifications are needed for this position:
- Knowledge of Quickbooks 2015 or later
- Work from home/remote location using your own PC.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to run reports, pick-up checks from PO Box, make deposits
- Answer Realtor/Title company requests in a timely manner.
- Work with an attorney on back dues collection.
- Attend monthly HOA meetings.
The dues manager is compensated by percentage of monies collected for dues, resale packages, and back dues. Percentage to be negotiated at interview.
This is a 1099 contractor position and offers no benefits. You do NOT have to be a resident of Country Lakes to hold this position. It is open to the public.
CLHA has a volunteer board who meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month at the park pavilion or Christ Church in Chaptico, MD.
Please send resume to PO BOX 632, Mechanicsville, MD 20659. All resumes must be postmarked by October 2, 2018. All applicants will be notified by October 10, 2018 with interviews scheduled for October 11.